We want you to love what you ordered, so if something isn’t right, let us know.
Basic requirements for returns
- Merchandise must be returned in new, unused condition with all original tags and accessories included.
- Only goods purchased through our website jewelryfileportfolio.com are available for return or exchange.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Prior authorization for returns is needed. Items returned without authorization cannot be processed.
- Returns are accepted 14 days from the date of original receipt.
- Items will be inspected for return approval. If returns do not pass the above requirements, refunds cannot be issued.
- Please note merchandise purchased from other retailers must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased, and is subject to the return policy of the originating retailer.
- Credits will be issued in the original form of payment within 30 days of receiving the returned item.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- You are responsible for shipping costs when returning the item.
- We recommend returning with trackable shipping as we cannot be responsible for lost items.
- If replacement of a defective item is required, returns are accepted within 14 days of original receipt.
- Item will be inspected to confirm eligibility for replacement.
- Once approved, replacements should be processed and shipped within 30 days (pending stock availability).
- Please send emails regarding replacements or refunds for your purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with further details, including return shipping address.
- Please include in the email:
Reason for return
- Gather unused product in original packaging with all tags and included accessories for shipping.
- Include a copy of your proof of purchase, invoice or packing slip.
- Ship items. We recommend returning with trackable shipping as we cannot be responsible for lost items.
- Items returned to us because of multiple delivery attempts will incur additional shipping if we have to reship the items.
International Deliveries – Outside the United States
- Please be aware that you are responsible for any and all local import duties, customs duties or taxes. Unfortunately, we will not be able to advise you of any local practices regarding these things.
- If product is damaged, lost or destroyed because of your negligence in these areas, we cannot be responsible and may not be able to refund your purchase. Please know that you must comply with all local laws and regulations that apply when receiving internationally purchased goods.